Aryan Herbals Ltd specializes in Imports, Exports & Distribution of Herbal/ Ayurvedic products and FMCG goods. Established in April 2010, with an aim of introducing a range of Ayurvedic juices under the brand ‘Aryan Herbals’, mainly targeting ethnic communities in UK & Western Europe.
Our Mission Statement: “Keeping Healthy Traditions Alive”
Having started with our flagship range of pure, natural and healthy juices under the brand ‘Aryan Herbals’, in just a few years, we have managed to develop a client base of 500+ retail outlets from London to West Midlands and further north. Encouraged by the market response to our initial product range, we have recently expanded our portfolio.
Having started from London, we have recently invested in a much bigger warehouse in the Midlands to help us consolidate and expand across the whole of UK and into Western Europe. Having gathered strong industrial experience over the years, we have been able to consistently increase our market penetration and reach, whilst maintaining the high quality and purity of our products we have come to be known for, by our valued customers. We have an ISO 22000:2005 certified production facility in India, maintaining globally accepted quality standards and processes under a technical partnership with a leading and established international producer of Natural and Herbal products.
Manufacturing Infrastructure (India)
Land under cultivation: 80 acres
Factory campus: 5 acres
Total green area in campus: 1 acre
Total Covered Area: 30000 sq feet
Production area: 10000 sq feet
Packing area: 10000 sq feet
Warehousing area: 6000 Sq feet
Corporate Office: 1500 sq feet
Lab for research & quality control: 2500 sq feet
Currently we provide these varieties of Aryan Herbal Juices: Amla (Gooseberry), Karela (Bitter Gourd), Aloe vera, Jamun (Indian Blackberry), Neem (Azadirachta indica Indian Lilac), Tulsi (Basil), Noni (Morinda citrifolia), Karela-Jamun, Aloevera-Amla, Wheatgrass-Aloevera, Triphala (Gooseberry, Chebulic & Belleric Myrobalan), Aloevera-Ginger-Honey, Sugar Balance etc.
Our Juices are rich in therapeutically useful ingredients and often used as Dietary Supplements,. We pride in maintaining high and consistent quality standards and ensure that representative samples from all production batches are thoroughly lab-tested before packaging.
General Product Features *
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
• No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colours
• Free from pesticides & harmful chemical residues
• Not made from concentrate or powder
• Shelf life of around 24 months
• Measuring cup for proper dose
• We use processed aqua for washing the raw material
• Packed in food grade container under hygienic condition
• Processed from full mature fruits & fresh Aloe Vera inner Gel/ Inner Fillet (where applicable)
• Manufactured in fully air‐conditioned processing unit, with modern state‐of‐the‐art facilities
• Our juices are processed under strict surveillance of our quality control unit members to avoid any kind of unhygienic tampering to our product
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.