The word Aloe is derived from the Arabic word ‘Alloeh’, which means shiny and bitter. For thousands of years, people have recognized the healing and moisturizing properties of the Aloe Vera Plant. Traditionally, it’s believed to help maintain & promote digestion, a healthy immune system and a healthy skin. The benefits of Honey go beyond its great taste; a great natural source of carbohydrates which provide strength and energy to our body. Honey is traditionally known for its effectiveness in instantly boosting the performance, endurance and reduces muscle fatigue for active people. It’s known that honey has been found to help maintain blood sugar levels, contrary to other types of sugars. Additionally, Ginger is a well known herb used in traditional remedies for travel sickness, nausea, indigestion etc. It is believed to be good for boosting he circulation of and lowering the blood pressure and keeping the blood thin. It is also said to be a powerful anti-inflammatory herb and aid in reducing joint pain.
Aloe Barbadensis Miller, Zingiber Officinale
Traditionally known benefits of this herb:
- Believed to help achieve a healthy skin and maintain a balance
- Believed to help promote digestion
- Believed to help maintain & promote digestion.
- Believed to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Believed to help maintain a healthy weight and maintain a healthy skin.
- Taking ginger seems to reduce the symptoms of dizziness including nausea.
Dosage: 20 ml. twice a day before food.